Tuesday, October 12, 2010

PET a Success!

Mom was awesome today.  She was calm and focused for the whole PET scan procedure.  She did not move at all while in the scanner.  I got to hold her hands for most of the time.  After she was done, she said, "I'm so proud of me!"  We all were!  Luckily we had a big team to help celebrate: Tom, Melinda, and mom's sister Jane were part of the entourage as well.

I asked her if she was ready to do it again tomorrow, and she said yes.  "I feel good."

Hooray!  Mission accomplished.  Stay tuned for tomorrow's episode: Pre-Op with Dr. Zimmer.

2 comments:

  1. GREAT NEWS!!!! WE ARE ON OUR KNEES!!!! LOVE YOU ALL, Howell and Dorothy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping for another great day tomorrow! Thanks for the continued updates Jill! Love to all of you! Emily

    ReplyDelete