Thursday, September 2, 2010

The Prayer Quilt (Pictures)



These pictures of mom with the beautiful quilt were promised, so I wanted to make sure I kept my end of the bargain....since they were on my camera. It seems as if the quilt and the prayers have been such a wonderful comfort to mom. Thank you , thank you Annie! This quilt seems to represent a huge blanket of supporters that have wrapped so much love and positive energy around mom. It truly is amazing to see the hearts and lives that one person can touch. It gives me inspiration that one person can make a big impact on this world. Again thank you to all for caring so deeply. All I can say is I love my momma. Go momma, go!
-Natalie

4 comments:

  1. Hey, Nat! Thanks for posting. I agree, the quilt has been wonderful. Thanks to all who contributed and to all who are represented by those squares. Love, love, love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful quilt! It goes perfectly with our beautiful Rosie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the quilt!! Love YOU!! We're still here, sending love your way. We're so lucky to have all these beautiful "Rose" gals in our life...you, Stella Rose, and Lola is a rose too..right? Big hugs from all of us. You're amazing!

    ReplyDelete