Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Dancing and Singing

I would just like to report that Mom was actually doing a (little) dance around the kitchen before she left for radiation today. She was singing, "Keep your eyes on the prize-- and do it!" over and over. I'm pretty sure that's a Rosie Kelly original. Now it's stuck in my head. :) She said, "You know I must be feeling like myself if I am singing and dancing." Amen to that!

She must have sensed good news was coming because they told her today that she will actually have fewer radiation sessions than planned. She will be finished on September 9th! (I will double check for that date, but I'm pretty sure.)

That's all for now. I'm off to bed! (In case you are confused by comparing that statement to my time stamp, apologies. My time stamp is off. Not sure why. Any technical assistance you could provide would be appreciated.)

Cheerio,
jk

5 comments:

  1. Dancing and singing - "This is the day the Lord has made - let us rejoice and be glad in it!!!" Psalm #(not sure)
    We are rejoicing with you - love to all!!! Dorothy

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!!!! I am so excited to hear this wonderful news:) I love you Rosie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! (Check the time zone on your computer. It's probably set to California)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also, check your blogger profile and make sure the location is set to your correct time zone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aha! The blogger profile was the culprit. Thank you, as always, for your expert technical assistance. :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete